LEAF Awards 2014 11th Annual Awards Ceremony for the International Architectural Community
Following a successful event held in London last year, we are delighted to announce that the 2014 LEAF Awards has opened up its entries for submission.
Our judging panel will be comprised of a number of key individuals drawn from various areas of the international architectural design and construction community, including:
- Carlo Castelli (AECOM)
- Alan Crawford (Crawford Partnership)
- Firas Hnoosh (Gensler)
- Bozana Komljenovic (Zaha Hadid)
- Lev Libeskind (Libeskind Architettura Srl & Libeskind Design Srl)
- Rysia Suchecka (NBBJ)
The deadline for the receipt of entries is 2 June 2014 and the deadline for the receipt of all supporting materials is 6 June 2014.
LEAF 2014 award categories
The award categories for our 2014 ceremony have now been confirmed as follows:
- Mixed-Use Building of the Year
- Residential Building of the Year – Single and Multiple Occupancy
- International Interior Design Award
- Commercial Building of the Year
- Hospitality Building of the Year (NEW)
- Refurbishment of the Year
- Public Building of the Year
- Best Sustainable Development
- Best Future Building (under construction and drawing board)
- Urban Design
We look forward to another year of celebrating the best that global architecture has to offer and hope to see you in Munich on 10 October when we announce our 2014 winners.
LEAF FORUM International will be returning to Germany from 8-10 October 2014.