Elval Colour Presents Architectural Façade Design & Fire Safety Conferences
VIOHALCO Group member Elval Colour, in cooperation with ek architectural magazine, is to present two conferences on 30 and 31 May 2018 in Cyprus, highlighting the current trends and developments in façade design and fire protection of high-rise and high-occupancy buildings.
The purpose of the conferences is to present to the architectural audience of Cyprus, including:
- Innovative technologies in façade design
- Architectural design for a sustainable future
- International regulations and their influence on façades fire safety
The topics will be presented by internationally acknowledged Greek and foreign speakers:
- Mathieu Meur, Director, DPF Architects
- David Campbell, GIFireE, Thomas Bell-Wright International Consultants
- Natassa Lianou and Ermis Halvatzis, LC Architects
- Angelos Zografos, Technical Sales Engineer, Elval Color SA
The conferences are addressed to architects, engineers, project developers, academics, building contractors, university students, and business representatives from a range of sectors.
- May 30: Carob Mill, Limassol
- May 31: Leventis Gallery, Nicosia