Verdict Designbuild is using cookies

We use them to give you the best experience. If you continue using our website, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on this website.

ContinueLearn More X

Hoover Treated Wood Products

The UL® mark for plywood. This is a facsimile of a treating stamp for the interior FRTW lumber. Certain elements of this stamp are required by the building code. The UL® mark shows how the wood is dried after treatment, flame spread, and the third party approved agency.


Go Top