Crown Paints has underlined its commitment to providing exceptional service to specifiers with a key...
Manufactured by Crown Paints, one of the UK’s leading coatings companies, Crown Trade is one of the most widely used professional coatings brands in the UK.
Crown Trade products combine the very best aesthetic and performance characteristics in an inspiring variety of decorative options, from the extensive Crown Trade conventional finishes portfolio to the specialist Timonox range of flame-retardant coatings.
Creating your paint colour
Thanks to the introduction the Crown Trade Matchstik, accurate colour readings can now be obtained from anywhere; in a customer’s home or office, in an area requiring refurbishment, from swatches of soft furnishings etc. The system offers a quick and easy “go-anywhere” alternative to searching through colour swatches at the mixing desk or scouring the Crown Trade fandeck for a match.
Once the colour reference is determined using the Matchstik, it can then be tinted in any Crown Decorating Centre or Crown Trade stockist.
Crown Paints’ Colour Service exists as a knowledge base for our own business and as a service to professional specifiers and users of Crown Trade, Sandtex Trade and Sadolin products.
Our colour specialists offer assistance in the area of colour scheming in three defined areas:
- Colour patch cards, typically for use during the process of tenant consultation within public sector housing, also to assist contractors where a group of people are involved in the colour selection process.
- Generic colour scheme presentations, employing a range of representative computer-generated images, modified to show suggested colour scheme options.
- Bespoke colour scheme presentations, using modified images specific to the client’s own property, overlaid with suggested colour scheme options.
The service options are deployed through and at the discretion of our team of specifier consultants, according to individual project requirements.
Crown Trade Timonox flame-retardant coatings assist the specifier in meeting duty-of-care obligations by helping to maintain routes to safety in the event of fire. Quite simply, Crown Trade Timonox buys precious time for evacuation. Damage to property prior to the arrival of the firefighters can also be substantially reduced.
Smart Maintenance asset-management programme
The Smart Maintenance asset-management programme was developed for clients as a response to the best-value initiative within the public sector. At its heart is a three-way partnership between the building owner, contractor and Crown Paints Ltd.
Smart Maintenance allows:
- Optimisation of maintenance budgets
- Reduction of future preparation and maintenance costs
- Development of site-specific specifications
- Achievement of best value
- Improved tenant/client satisfaction
Customer relations team
Take advantage of Crown Trade’s vast paint experience by contacting our customer relations team. Here we will offer guidance on anything from surface preparation to creating special effects, colour scheming advice, technical information, colour samples and literature.
Crown Paints will be using Ecobuild 2012 as a platform to launch its new online...
The specification of Crown Trade's Timonox flame retardant coatings system in vibrant shades is helping...
Crown Trade's protective coatings fast drying cladding system breathes new life into tired exteriors -...