Specialist laminate flooring manufacturer and innovator FAUS will present at the international fair Domotex, a...
Faus is pleased to announce that it will exhibit at Domotex 2011, launching a historical record of new designs. This is a result of an intensive work of identification of the necessities of our customers, which finally has materialised in 29 aesthetic new designs that come with the Faus innovation and with the usual guaranteed durability that characterises our products.
Concerning stones and ceramics we would like to emphasize:
- Multicolour Slate – slate with no grouts and with an important contrast of tonalities
- Black Slate Night, this time FAUS has dared to incorporate a black slate with the contrasted multidirection technology (stone goes over from one plank to another, in all four directions)
- ‘Nubes’ range, squared ceramic tiles in grey tonalities, totally homogenous and with a high contrast of gloss and matt which confers a high realism
- Leather – planks of 1.2m x 0.4m with a leather imitation surface in chocolate tonalities. The warmth and the texture of the leather with all the advantages of laminate flooring: durability, easy to install and competitive pricing
Concerning wooden designs, the number of novelties is important as well. We would like to emphasise:
- Multiwidth range, oaks and walnuts where an integration of three strips in different widths in a same plank has been achieved in favour of a fantastic real wood flooring effect. The usage of the Faus Interplank and Microbevel technologies do emphasise each one of these strips. The edges of the laminate planks do simply disappear after the installation, giving the impression of a homogenous real wood flooring
- Oak Heritage and Valley Dark, rustic oak and walnut with a smooth handscraped effect
- Further novelties are a range of cherries (narrow strips) in natural tonalities of a great realism and four colours (natural and grey) of a new European oak with 13cm wide strips. On the other side, the always trendy Jatova Sangría, a renovated classical tropical wood with a touch of fresh Faus design
Finfloor, the brand for our medium ranges, introduces a very interesting collection of grey tonalities following the current decoration demands. Realised on an oak structure with a wood-impression finish, beveled and with 13cm wide strips, we obtain a product of an optimum price / quality relationship and an aspect of elegant solid wood planks with an open pore.