Total construction & real estate industry M&A deals worth $822.2m were announced in Asia-Pacific in November 2021, led by Sunac Services Holdings’ $281.25m acquisition of Rongle Times (Hainan) Commercial Management, according to GlobalData’s deals database.
Embed this chart
Embed this chart into your website
Copy and paste the image source into your website to display the chart.
The value marked a decrease of 83.9% over the previous month of $5.1bn and a drop of 78.1% when compared with the last 12-month average of $3.75bn.
Asia-Pacific held a 6.08% share of the global construction & real estate industry M&A deal value that totalled $13.52bn in November 2021. With a 5.35% share and deals worth $723.13m, China was the top country in Asia-Pacific’s M&A deal value across construction & real estate industry.
In terms of M&A deal activity, Asia-Pacific recorded 26 deals during November 2021, marking a decrease of 46.94% over the previous month and a drop of 52.73% over the 12-month average. China recorded nine deals during the month.
Asia-Pacific construction & real estate industry M&A deals in November 2021: Top deals
The top five construction & real estate industry M&A deals accounted for 84.1% of the overall value during November 2021.
The combined value of the top five construction & real estate deals stood at $691.72m, against the overall value of $822.2m recorded for the month.
The top five construction & real estate industry M&A deals of November 2021 tracked by GlobalData were:
1) Sunac Services Holdings $281.25m acquisition deal with Rongle Times (Hainan) Commercial Management
2) The $243.03m acquisition of 38.9% stake in Qilu Expressway by Shandong Expressway Group- Expressway Operation and Management Business
3) Sunac Services Holdings $108.12m acquisition deal for 32.2% stake in First Service Holding
4) The $33.6m acquisition of Citaglobal Engineering Services Sdn by WZ Satu
5) PT Ciputra Nusantara $25.72m acquisition of 15% stake in PT Metropolitan Land