Total construction & real estate industry M&A deals worth $95.5m were announced in the UK in March 2021, with Renew’s $40.45m acquisition of J Browne ConstructionLimited being the sector’s biggest investment, according to GlobalData’s deals database.
- Embed this chart
Embed this chart into your website
Copy and paste the image source into your website to display the chart.
The value marked a decrease of 70.4% over the previous month of $323.1m and a drop of 83.8% when compared with the last 12-month average of $590.41m.
The UK held a 0.61% share of the global construction & real estate industry M&A deal value that totalled $15.53bn in March 2021.
In terms of M&A deal activity, the UK recorded 31 deals during March 2021, marking an increase of 14.81% over the previous month and a rise of 121.43% over the 12-month average.
UK construction & real estate industry M&A deals in March 2021: Top deals
The top five construction & real estate industry M&A deals accounted for 98% of the overall value during March 2021.
The combined value of the top five construction & real estate M&A deals stood at $93.55m, against the overall value of $95.5m recorded for the month.
The top five construction & real estate industry M&A deals of March 2021 tracked by GlobalData were:
1) Renew’s $40.45m acquisition of J Browne ConstructionLimited
2) The $20.64m acquisition of Honour Advent by KLT Holdings (BVI) L.P
3) Solid State’ $18.79m acquisition of American Electronic Components and Willow Technologies.
4) The $7.52m asset transaction with by Urban Logistics REIT
5) Suzhou Youshengyini Intelligent Technology Development’s acquisition of Bright Triumph Development for $6.14m.