Led by $59.59m venture financing of CASAVO Management, total construction & real estate industry venture financing deals worth $141.3m were announced in Europe in Q1 2021, according to GlobalData’s deals database.
- Embed this chart
Embed this chart into your website
Copy and paste the image source into your website to display the chart.
The value marked a decrease of 18.4% over the previous quarter and a drop of 16.7% when compared with the last four-quarter average of $169.7m.
Europe held an 18.76% share of the global construction & real estate industry venture financing deal value that totalled $753.38m in Q1 2021. With an 8.22% share and deals worth $61.9m, Italy was the top country in Europe’s venture financing deal value across construction & real estate industry.
In terms of deal activity, Europe recorded 24 deals during Q1 2021, marking an increase of 41.18% over the previous quarter and a rise of 60.00% over the last four-quarter average. France recorded five deals during the month.
Europe construction & real estate industry venture financing deals in Q1 2021: Top deals
The top five venture financing deals accounted for 85.5% of the overall value during Q1 2021.
The combined value of the top five construction & real estate venture financing deals stood at $120.78m, against the overall value of $141.3m recorded for the quarter.
The top five construction & real estate deals of Q1 2021 tracked by GlobalData were:
1) 360 Capital Partners, Bonsai Partners, Exor Seeds, Greenoaks Capital Management, P101 SGR, Picus Capital and Project A Services GmbHKG’s $59.59m venture financing of CASAVO Management
2) The $27.82m venture financing of Bien’ici by FNAIM, FONCIA Groupe, Laforet, Nexity and ORPI
3) Brian Walker, Evli Growth Partners, Experior Venture Fund, Mark Williamson, Pitango Venture Capital and TDJ Pitango Ventures Advisory’s $26.21m venture financing of Custom Sp. z o. o
4) The $3.59m venture financing of Iroko by HEC Ventures, IDInvest Partners and LO Capital
5) S.G.E.I.C., Encomenda Smart Capital and Seaya Ventures’ venture financing of Aqui tu Reforma for $3.58m.
Verdict deals analysis methodology
This analysis considers only announced and completed deals from the GlobalData financial deals database and excludes all terminated and rumoured deals. Country and industry are defined according to the headquarters and dominant industry of the target firm. The term ‘acquisition’ refers to both completed deals and those in the bidding stage.
GlobalData tracks real-time data concerning all merger and acquisition, private equity/venture capital and asset transaction activity around the world from thousands of company websites and other reliable sources.
More in-depth reports and analysis on all reported deals are available for subscribers to GlobalData’s deals database.