Construction work on the $35m One Chalmers Commercial Precinct located in New South Wales, Australia commenced in Q4 2021. It was announced in Q3 2020.
The project involves the construction of a 12-story, 22,500m2 commercial precinct in Mascot, New South Wales, Australia.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of commercial space
2. Construction of retail space
3. Construction of car parking facilities
4. Installation of elevators
5. Installation of safety and security systems
Construction on the project is expected to be completed by Q2 2023.
Australia-based RotheLowman White is the architect and engineering design consultant for the One Chalmers Commercial Precinct, while City of Sydney is the planning authority.