Construction work on the $48m Holbrook Business Park Logistic Center located in Coventry, the UK commenced in Q4 2021. It was announced in Q1 2020.
The project involves the construction of a 23,597m2 logistic center at Holbrook Business Park, in Coventry, the UK.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of industrial spaces comprising 31-Grade A units ranging from 200m2 to 3,721m2
2. Construction of warehouse units
3. Construction of packaging units
4. Construction of office spaces
5. Construction of dock levelers
6. Construction of loading and unloading facilities
7. Construction of parking spaces
8. Installation of safety and security systems
Construction on the project, spread across 5 hectares, is expected to be completed by Q1 2023.
Owners of the project include the UK-based Bridges Fund Management, Chancerygate.