Construction work on the $66m Kern County Milk Bottling and Processing Facility located in California, the US commenced in Q4 2021. It was announced in Q3 2021.
The project involves the construction of a 20,439m2 milk bottling and processing facility on 12ha of land in Kern County, California, the US.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of a processing unit
2. Construction of storage tanks
3. Construction of packaging units
4. Construction of an administrative space
5. Construction of parking facilities
6. Installation of safety and security systems
Construction on the project, spread across 12 hectares, is expected to be completed by Q4 2023.