Construction work on the $75m LogiSquare Hirakata located in Hirakata, Osaka, Japan commenced in Q4 2021. It was announced in Q1 2021.
The project involves the construction of a steel structure, four-story, 45,841.68m2 logistics facility on 2.11ha of land in Hirakata, Osaka, Japan.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of warehouses
2. Construction of storage facilities
3. Construction of loading and unloading facilities
4. Installation of electrical systems
5. Installation of safety and security systems.
Construction on the project, spread across 2 hectares, is expected to be completed by Q1 2023.
Owners of the project include Japan-based CRE.