Construction work on the $85m Chattanooga Manufacturing Facility located in Chattanooga, Tennessee, the US commenced in Q4 2021. It was announced in Q2 2020.
The project involves the construction of a 92,903m2 manufacturing facility in Tennessee, the US.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of storage space
2. Construction of a warehouse
3. Construction of office space
4. Construction of an administrative space
5. Construction of parking facilities
6. Installation of machinery
7. Installation of safety and security systems
Construction on the project is expected to be completed by Q4 2022.
Owners of the project include the US-based Southern Champion Tray.