Construction work on the $100m, 80MW Rooftop Solar Program located in Goa, India commenced in Q4 2021. It was announced in Q4 2020.
The program involves the construction of rooftop solar photovoltaic power plants with a combined capacity of 80MW in Goa, India.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of substations
2. Installation of solar panels
3. Installation of transformers
4. Installation of safety systems
5. Laying of transmission lines
Construction on the project is expected to be completed by Q4 2022.