Construction work on the $107m La Madeleine Residential Tower located in Bethesda, Maryland, the US commenced in Q4 2021. It was announced in Q1 2018.
The project involves the construction of a 68.5m high 22-story 21,181m2 mixed-use tower in Maryland, the US.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of 20,903m2 of residential space comprising 198 units
2. Construction of 139m2 of commercial space
3. Construction of 140 underground parking spaces and 100 bicycle spaces
4. Installation of elevators
5. Installation of safety and security systems
Construction on the project is expected to be completed by Q4 2023.
Owners of the project include US-based Washington Property.
US-based Shalom Baranes Associates is the architect and engineering design consultant for the La Madeleine Residential Tower, while Montgomery County Council is the planning authority.