Construction work on the $144m Bunbury Hospital Redevelopment located in Perth, Western Australia, Australia commenced in Q4 2021. It was announced in Q3 2019.
The project involves the redevelopment of the Bunbury Hospital in Western Australia, Australia.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of additional operating theater
2. Construction of moving hospital at home and telehealth services off-campus
3. Construction of mental health observation area in emergency department
4. Construction of 200 parking bays
5. Reconfiguration of the emergency department
6. Establishment of an acute assessment unit
Construction on the project is expected to be completed by Q1 2024.
Owners of the project include the Government of Western Australia.