Construction work on the $183m Darwin Education and Civic Precinct located in Darwin, Northern Territory, Australia commenced in Q4 2021. It was announced in Q1 2017.
The project involves the construction of a 32,000m2, seven-story education and community precinct in Darwin, Northern Territory, Australia.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of community spaces
2. Construction of retail and commercial space
3. Construction of a central city library
4. Construction of art galleries
5. Construction of 232 underground car parking spaces
6. Construction of landscaped green space
7. Installation of safety and security systems
Construction on the project is expected to be completed by Q1 2024.
Owners of the project include Australia-based Charles Darwin University.
Australia-based ARM Architecture is the architect and engineering design consultant for the Darwin Education and Civic Precinct, while Darwin City Council is the planning authority.