Construction work on the $200m Jiangyin LNG Storage and Distribution Station located in Jiangyin, Jiangsu, China commenced in Q4 2021. It was announced in Q1 2021.
The project involves the construction of an LNG storage facility in Jiangyin, Jiangsu, China.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of an LNG terminal with an annual handling capacity of 6,000,000 tonnes
2. Construction of a storage tank with a handling capacity of 500,000m3
3. Construction of metering stations
4. Construction of warehouses
5. Construction of a control building
6. Installation of temperature control systems and compressor units
7. Installation of safety systems and related equipment
8. Laying of gas pipelines
Construction on the project is expected to be completed by Q1 2024.
Owners of the project include China-based Wuxi China Resources Gas and Yangzijiang Shipbuilding (Holdings).