Construction work on the $200m Gold Coast Railway Stations located in Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia commenced in Q4 2021. It was announced in Q3 2019.
The project involves the construction of three railway stations in Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of new platforms
2. Construction of pedestrian overpasses
3. Construction of station buildings
4. Construction of park and ride facilities
5. Installation of signalling and safety systems
Construction on the project is expected to be completed by Q1 2025.
Owners of the project include Australia-based The Cross River Rail Delivery Authority.
Australia-based GHD Woodhead is the architect and engineering design consultant for the Gold Coast Railway Stations, while The Cross River Rail Delivery Authority is the planning authority.