Construction work on the $246m Hospital of Paris-Saclay located in Paris, Ile-de-France, France commenced in Q4 2021. It was announced in Q4 2015.
The project involves the construction of the Hospital of Paris-Saclay on a 45,000m2 area in Saclay, Essonne, Ile-de-France, France.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of a hospital building a with the capacity of 416 beds
2. Construction of 850 parking spaces
3. Construction of garden areas
4. Construction of access routes
5. Construction of critical care centers
6. Construction of 10 operating theatres
7. Construction of rooms
8. Construction of wards
9. Installation of medical machinery
10. Installation of safety equipment
Construction on the project is expected to be completed by Q4 2023.
Owners of the project include France-based Groupe hospitalier Nord-Essonne Ssr.
France-based Scau Architecture is the architect and engineering design consultant for the Hospital of Paris-Saclay, while Regional Agency of Health of Ile de France is the planning authority.