Construction work on the $300m Levit Green Mixed-Use Community located in Houston, Texas, the US commenced in Q4 2021. It was announced in Q1 2020.
The project involves the construction of a mixed-use community on 21ha of land in Texas, the US.
The project includes the following:
- Construction of a five story, 25,083m2 building
- Construction of office space
- Construction of residential space
- Construction of a park
- Construction of a shopping and dining facility
- Construction of parking space
- Installation of elevators
- Installation of security system
Construction on the project, spread across 21 hectares, is expected to be completed by Q4 2023.
Owners of the project include US-based Hines Interests Partnership.
US-based HOK Group is the architect and engineering design consultant for the Levit Green Mixed-Use Community, while City of Houston is the planning authority.