Construction work on the $580m The Crossing Mixed-Use Development located in Dublin, Leinster, Ireland commenced in Q4 2021. It was announced in Q2 2020.
The project involves the construction of a mixed-use development in Adamstown, West Dublin, Ireland.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of an 8,500m2 two major supermarkets
2. Construction of the Village Green community area on 1ha of land
3. Construction of 20 retail units
4. Construction of five restaurant outlets
5. Construction of parking facility
6. Construction of multi-story car park
Construction on the project is expected to be completed by Q4 2025.
Owners of the project include the UK-based Quintain.