Construction work on the $1,390m Pittsburgh International Airport Modernization located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, the US commenced in Q4 2021. It was announced in Q3 2017.
The project involves the modernization of Pittsburgh International airport in Pennsylvania, the US.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of a 65,032m2 terminal building
2. Construction of 12 gates
3. Construction of a ground transportation center
4. Construction of an internal road network
5. Construction of a 3,300-space parking garage
6. Construction of a runway
7. Expansion of Transportation Security Agency checkpoint
8. Installation of a streamlined boarding facility
9. Installation of a baggage handling system
Construction on the project is expected to be completed by Q4 2025.
Owners of the project include US-based Allegheny County Airport Authority.