Construction work on the $25m Casper Temple located in Casper, Wyoming, the US commenced in Q4 2021. It was announced in Q2 2021.
The project involves the construction of a 929m2 temple on 3.8ha of land in Wyoming, the US.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of a meeting house
2. Construction of one baptistry
3. Construction of worship halls
4. Construction of paring facilities
5. Installation of safety and security systems
Construction on the project, spread across 4 hectares, is expected to be completed by Q4 2023.
Owners of the project include US-based LDS Church.