Construction work on the $186m Prospect Highway Upgrade: Reservoir Road to St Martins Crescent located in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia commenced in Q1 2022. It was announced in Q1 2012.
The project involves the upgrade of a 3.6km section of the Prospect Highway to expand the two-lane road to a four-lane divided road between Reservoir Road at Prospect and St Martins Crescent at Blacktown in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of new bridges
2. Construction of interchanges
3. Construction of pedestrian walkways
4. Construction of two-way link road
5. Duplication of the bridges
6. Installation of signalling and safety system
Construction on the project is expected to be completed by Q4 2024.
Owners of the project include Australia-based Roads and Maritime Services.
Australia-based SMEC Holdings is the architect and engineering design consultant for the project, while the NSW Department of Planning, Industry & Environment is the planning authority.