Construction work on the $117m Security Center Tyrol located in Innsbruck, Tyrol, Austria commenced in Q1 2022. It was announced in Q1 2016.
The project involves the construction of the Security Center Tyrol on a 1.4ha area in Innsbruck, Austria.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of five new buildings with a total gross floor area of 24,300m2
2. Construction of administrative facilities
3. Construction of reception facilities and parking facilities
4. Construction of training centres
5. Construction of workshops
6. Refurbishment of the existing main building and an auxiliary building
7. Installation of security and ventilation systems
Construction on the project, spread across 1 hectare, is expected to be completed by Q4 2025.
Owners of the project include Austria-based BIG Bundesimmobiliengesellschaft.
Austria-based HD Architekten ZT GMBH is the architect and engineering design consultant for the project, while Innsbruck City Council is the planning authority.