Construction work on the $100m Neenah ThedaCare Regional Medical Center Upgrade located in Neenah, Wisconsin, the US commenced in Q1 2022. It was announced in Q4 2021.
The project involves the upgrade of a regional medical centre in Neenah, Wisconsin, the US.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of a new emergency department
2. Construction of new dining area on the main floor
3. Construction of a helipad
4. Construction of additional space for stroke patients
5. Construction of additional space women’s center
6. Construction of space for the incoming Graduate Medical Education Program
7. Construction of parking facilities
8. Upgradation of operating rooms
9. Upgradation of existing emergency department
10. Upgradation of a family birth center
11. Installation of related machinery and equipment
12. Installation of safety and security systems
Construction on the project is expected to be completed by Q4 2023.
Owners of the project include the US-based ThedaCare.