Construction work on the $36m Sparta Manufacturing Facility Expansion located in Michigan, the US commenced in Q4 2021. It was announced in Q3 2021.
The project involves the expansion of a manufacturing facility in Sparta, Michigan, the US.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of a development area
2. Construction of a manufacturing space
3. Construction of production units
4. Construction of packing units
5. Construction of distribution units
6. Installation of safety and security systems
Construction on the project is expected to be completed by Q2 2022.
Owners of the project include Germany-based Tesa.