Construction work on the $50m Presto Towns project located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada commenced in Q1 2022. It was announced in Q2 2020.
The project involves the construction of a residential community in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of 298 two-story townhouses
2. Construction of community space
3. Construction of a fitness centre
4. Construction of parking space
5. Installation of safety and security systems
Construction on the project is expected to be completed by Q4 2023.
Owners of the project include Canada-based Ambria Homes.
Canada-based R N Design is the architect and engineering design consultant for the project, while City of Toronto is the planning authority.