Construction work on the $50m Carlton Encompass Apartments located in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia commenced in Q1 2022. It was announced in Q1 2007.
The project involves the construction of an eight-storey residential complex comprising 115 apartments in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of courtyards
2. Construction of 114 private car spaces
3. Construction of 48 bike parking spaces
4. Installation of elevators
5. Installation of safety and security systems
Construction on the project is expected to be completed by Q3 2023.
Owners of the project include Australia-based Citta Property Group, Frasers Property Australia Pty.
Australia-based Jackson Architecture is the architect and engineering design consultant for the project, while the Department of Planning and Community Development, Victoria is the planning authority.