Construction work on the $40m Solaris Apartments Complex located in Hallandale Beach, Florida, the US commenced in Q1 2022. It was announced in Q1 2021.
The project includes the construction of an eight-story apartment complex with 78 units in Hallandale Beach, Florida, the US.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of a fitness centre
2. Construction of a business centre
3. Construction of a media room
4. Construction of 131 parking spaces
5. Installation of safety and security systems
Construction on the project is expected to be completed by Q4 2023.
Owners of the project include the US-based Cornerstone Group.