Construction work on the $40m Priory Grange Residential Community located in Chelmsford, Essex, the UK commenced in Q4 2021. It was announced in Q1 2020.
The project involves the construction of 140 homes and 2.02ha green space residential community on 6.07ha of land in Hatfield Peverel, Chelmsford, Essex, the UK.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of houses, apartments and bungalows
2. Construction of access roads
3. Construction of fitness facilities
4. Construction of a garden
5. Construction of car parking space
6. Construction of public footpath
7. Installation of street lights
8. Installation of safety and security systems
Construction on the project, spread across 6 ha, is expected to be completed by Q4 2024.
Owners of the project include the UK-based Bellway Homes.