Construction work on the $35m Panama Distribution Center located in Panama City, Florida, the US commenced in Q1 2022. It was announced in Q4 2021.
The project involves the construction of a 23,318m2 distribution centre in Panama City, Florida.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of warehouse space
2. Construction of storage units
3. Construction of office space
4. Construction of distribution units
5. Construction of packaging units
6. Construction of loading docks
7. Construction of parking space
8. Installation of safety and security systems
Construction on the project is expected to be completed by Q4 2022.
Owners of the project include the US-based FedEx.