Construction work on the $40m Piotrkowska 217 Residential Complex located in Lodz, Lodz Voivodeship, Poland commenced in Q4 2021. It was announced in Q4 2020.
The project involves the construction of four residential buildings ranging in height from 11- to 13-stories on 0.8ha of land in Lodz Voivodeship, Poland.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of 276 apartments
2. Construction of six commercial units
3. Construction of penthouses
4. Construction of a swimming pool
5. Construction of a laundry room
6. Construction of a gym
7. Construction of 56 underground parking spaces
8. Installation of safety and security systems
Construction on the project, spread across 1 ha, is expected to be completed by Q3 2023.
Owners of the project include Poland-based Okam Capital Group.