Elval Colour’s etalbond A2 aluminium composite panel has an incombustible mineral core sandwiched...
- etalbond A2: Mineral core protects buildings from the spread of fire
- Algorithmic design: an insight into T2.a Architects’ process
- Design & Build Review: Issue 44
- Seismic shift: tech to make buildings more earthquake-resistant
- Dutch Mountains: a circular revolution in the world’s largest wooden building
COLORBOND® Steel and Aluminium Shade and Screen Solutions
Superior Screens has grown since opening in 2001 to become one of Australia’s largest and most reputable suppliers of COLORBOND® steel and aluminium shade, fencing, gates and privacy screens for residential and commercial properties.
Mace Interiors wins HMRC fit-out contract in Nottingham
The HM Revenues and Customs (HMRC) has hired Mace Interiors to deliver 275,000ft² of category B fit-out at its new site in Unity Square, Nottingham, UK.
Functional and Attractive Perforated Panels by Bruag
When choosing a suitable product for the renovation of the Paloma restaurant in the Intercontinental Hotel in Doha, different aspects have led the planners to go with Bruag.
Read our magazine
Design & Build Review is the essential reading material for decision-makers in the architectural industry, bringing you the latest news and analysis in an exciting, interactive format.