Elval Colour’s Natural Anodised Gold and Bronze Uplifts Karel de Grote University
Elval Colour’s Natural Anodised Gold and Bronze give a cozy feeling to the Campus Zuid Courtyard of Karel de Grote University.
Karel de Grote University (CHARLEMAGNE University) is situated in Antwerp, Belgium.
The new building of Campus Zuid, will house the study areas of Welfare, Education and Healthcare. The aim is for the courtyard to be the heart of the university. The meeting point between the school and the neighborhood.
5,800m² of etalbond® Natural Anodised Gold and Bronze combined with transparent material, were used at the facades of the courtyard buildings to create maximum interaction and a warm, intimate and cozy feeling.
Furthermore, etalbond® was used for flashings around the windows giving a contemporary and elegant note to the brick wall.
- Project: Karel de Grote University
- Location: Antwerp, Belgium
- Material: etalbond® Natural Anodized, Gold 20 and Bronze B70
- Façade Contractor: Tehnorex (Romania)
- Main Contractor: Van Laere / Willemen Joint Venture
- Architect: RAU / Stramien
- Volume: 5,800m²